Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Cousin Al!

There are people that we are related to by blood.  Sometimes you get pretty lucky and they become our friend too!   I was named after Al's mother, my great aunt, Mary Elizabeth Casey Galbraith 46 years ago.  Because of this, Al and I have always had a special bond, but when I became the mother of twins, he being the father of twins, we became more than famiy!  We were now in the special club~ parent of twins! 
Al and I~ June 2, 2010

Uncle Gallie and Aunt Mary with Baby Al born May 22, 1944

Al and Laurel (twin to Allison) Sporting his favorite baseball team The Tampa Bay Rays

Al and his wonderful wife, Connie!

Christmas 2008 before Al became a grandfather to Quentin, then came
Hazel, Emmet, and November 2010 Elliot
Poppi of 4 in less than 2 years! 

Allison, Laurel, Megan, Colin~ 4 of the loves of Al's life!

Milton Al Galbraith, Jr
 May 22, 1944 ~ May 31, 2011
You were an amazingly wonderful son, husband, father, and Poppi! 
I am grateful that you were more than just my cousin!






No comments:

Post a Comment