Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 11

WooHoo~ We are on Day 11 of our 24 Day Challenge.  The cleanse part of the challenge is the such an important part.  When I did this challenge in February, I did not really understand the importance of it.  Now I truly realize that part of my past struggles were because my body was full of toxins.  When you try to start eating healthy after eating not very healthy your body will still have cravings.  And it is the cravings that cause most people to "fail" and go back to old habits.  But putting your body thru a healthy cleanse removes that huddle.  Removing the huddles so that your body can except the good stuff so that the good stuff can do what it needs to do!!!

I had someone tell me yesterday, well if I walked as much as you are walking, I could lose weight too.  Well, my mother and father in love and Clay are not walking and they are losing weight!  The walking, for me, has been more of trying to have my words match my actions with my daughters.  I take them 6 days a week to swim practice, they get in the water and swim for 2 to 3 hours.  So by me just sitting there, I was sending a mixed message to my children.  So yes, because of the habits I have changed, I would still be losing weight, but not being a very good example to my daughters.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  How many times have I lost weight and got on a roll only to go back to the insanity.  I was telling some friends one night, I LOVE roller coasters and my family enjoys trying new ones.  But this weight lose roller coaster is one that I would LOVE to get off of once and for all and never get back on again!  I truly believe that AdvoCare is that means to the end of that insanity roller coaster that I have been on. 

If I have said it once, I have said it a million times since January, I am so grateful that Jennifer Boyd loved me enough to be honest with me and share her heart!  I will never be able to repay Jennifer for what she has done for me and for my family!  But I sure can try!  One way I can try is staying on my healthy track!  Another way is sharing my story and passing that spark that Jennifer passed to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment