Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where did the time go?

Trying to get a handle on the fact that today is September 13, 2011~ REALLY?  Trying to play catch up!
In August, I had the opportunity to travel to Texas with some great friends.  We had a blast! 
 This HUGE star in the convention center in Fort Worth. It is covered with cowboy hats.  My eye was drawn right to it!
What an exciting night to begin our full weekend!
Jennifer and I ready to get this excited weekend started! 
 Handsome Jason and I!  His beautiful wife could not travel with us.  She was home waiting to greet baby Scarlet!
 
So proud of Alison with her very cool award!  Very well deserved! 
Michael W. Smith lead an awesome Sunday morning session of worship and praise!

It was great weekend and lots of great speakers!  So grateful for all the wonderful lessons I have learned with AdvoCare!  I truly know that thru the stress of the last few weeks, AdvoCare has been a huge help!  One new product that has truly helped~ Sleepworks!  That little bottle of calmness has helped my mind (and heart) get some restful sleep the last few weeks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment