Friday, June 17, 2011

120 days Away!

In 120 days, I will do my first 1/2 marathon!  I signed up for the Murfreesboro Middle Half before it sold out.  I am very excited!  I have started mapping out the training schedule.  It is very interesting, one of the articles that I have read said that before starting the training you should be walking an average of 5 miles per week about two months prior.  PER WEEK! ~CHECK!

One thing that will have to happen in the next week~ NEW SHOES!!!!! I had hoped that I would get 300 miles out of these shoes.  I am at 262.  I read a great article about shoes today~ NEVER thought about this...but it said that it was a great idea to purchase two or three of the same pair and to rotate, never wearing the same pair two days in a row.  Well, Fleet Feet might be really HAPPY with me over the next few weeks! 
These have been my best friends!!!

No Holes YET~GWYNNE!!!

OK, maybe pretty close! Might just have to see if I can make a hole!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment